Thread: Is DIY LED Express still in business? Question about p10's

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is DIY LED Express still in business? Question about p10's

I wrote DIY LED Express almost 4 days ago asking for information about their p10 panels. I haven't heard any response yet. Are they still in business? I ordered stuff from them earlier this year so I think they still are.

I'm looking to dabble with P10 panels w/ the Beagle Bone and Octoscroller. Buying from them is actually a lot cheaper than going with Ray Wu. Does anyone have any information/experience w/ the DIY LED Express panels? Are the RGB or single color? What is the scan rate, 1/8? Are they compatible with the BBB and Octoscroller? Thank you in advance.

Here's a link to the panels.
    http://www.diyledexpress.com/index.p...roducts_id=455

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is DIY LED Express still in business? Question about p10's

Yes we are. Send me a pm on here or email service@diyledexpress.com for other questions. They are RGB fill color addressable panels, 1/8 scan, and fully compatible with the BBB and octoscroller, which we also sell.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is DIY LED Express still in business? Question about p10's

Lol, Thank you for the reply. I'm still fairly new and didn't realize you were a member on this forum. I also realize you have a regular job. I ordered and already received 9 panels from you. So far I'm having a ball with them. I believe they will suit my needs very nicely. Thank you. I will be ordering from you again as my setup grows.