Thread: Upgraded my matrix screen (more pixels) and now the sequencing is off or overlapping

Post Thanks / Like

Default Upgraded my matrix screen (more pixels) and now the sequencing is off or overlapping

*Added Screen Shots*

So I decided to upgrade the matrix and now the sequencing seems to be jumbled-up. The pinwheel for example looks nothing like it should. I suspect it may be a pinwheel overlapping another pinwheel going in opposite directions, but that's just a hypothesis. Now on the display window in Vixen, that looks just as it should, it's just not transmitting to the matrix screen. I've checked the channels and universes and they all seem to match up, in Vixen and FPP. I've even opened a fresh new sequence and tested the pinwheel and again, on the Vixen display it looks great, but on the matrix screen it's all jumbled. What am I missing here...

Vixen 3.6u2
    2x F16x3 v.1 Controllers (one with 1x expansion and the other with 2x expansions)
    26,292 Channels
    EDM Design FM Transmitter
    Behringer Xenyx 302USB Premium 5-Input Mixer with Mic Preamp
    Raspberry Pi 4

Thanks in advance for your time.
    Krampus
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Krampus; 10-22-2019 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Added Screen Shots

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Upgraded my matrix screen (more pixels) and now the sequencing is off or overlapp

Doh! I just noticed the screen shots I meant to upload never got added to the post. Will add them when I get off work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Upgraded my matrix screen (more pixels) and now the sequencing is off or overlapp

***SOLVED!***

Ok, so this was a combination of not reversing the element order and not changing the jumper pin on the second FPP expansion board from 17-32 to 33-48. Works great now! DOH!