Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which way are your pixel strips pointing inside pex arches?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Which way are your pixel strips pointing inside pex arches?

All good info. I had already taken a stab at creating my own model inspired from other clips I've seen. So I'll share what I have so far and leave it open for anybody to modify, tweak or print it with a 3d printer. You would zip tie the strip using the two slots on the right side, and the vertical holes on the left.clip.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XmasinVancouver View Post
    All good info. I had already taken a stab at creating my own model inspired from other clips I've seen. So I'll share what I have so far and leave it open for anybody to modify, tweak or print it with a 3d printer. You would zip tie the strip using the two slots on the right side, and the vertical holes on the left.clip.JPG
    It's still a rough draft, but I thought I would make a small channel about 1mm deep for the strip on the right side to help keep the body engaged without relying on zap strap pressure and compression

Post Thanks / Like

Version two in testing, nice snug fit so far. original, the thin material felt too flimsy to handle the hook, so made it thicker
    clipv2.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

I did not find a need to tension my strips. They just seemed to stay in place.
    Kevin

2017 - Pi3 w/FPP controlling 8 ESPixelsticks driving 1250pixels and 3 Arduino MEGAS communicating with ESP-01s driving 96 channels
    2016 - 184 channels of Blinking/Flashing using 4 Arduino MEGAs and cheap home-made props.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12