Thread: why when i load my seqs from last year into a new vixen there not there?

Post Thanks / Like

Default why when i load my seqs from last year into a new vixen there not there?

so i have all my saved seqs from last year and the year before and before my vixen on my PC stopped working they would load and play and work. but since i had to uninstall and re install when i load one in now the seq is blank..
    I would rather not have to redo all my seqs.. but i have been at least did some of them..
    any way to use the older ones?

Thanks
    FB @ langleylights

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: why when i load my seqs from last year into a new vixen there not there?

Have you looked at the logs to see if they complained about something?

2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: why when i load my seqs from last year into a new vixen there not there?

in addition to the sequence files, have you also moved over the original profile? the sequence files are no good without the profile they were created on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jchuchla View Post
    in addition to the sequence files, have you also moved over the original profile? the sequence files are no good without the profile they were created on.
    I didn't know that, i thought just needed the seqs themselves. is there a video somewhere explaining how to back up and transfer seqs from one vixen to another?
    FB @ langleylights

Post Thanks / Like

It is pretty simple. Zip up the entire documents/Vixen directory copy the zip file to your new machine. Unzip the file into your new Documents/vixen directory. Dont try to pick and choose. Bad things happen.

2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q