Thread: Having trouble with intensity layer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Having trouble with intensity layer

I'm having an issue and I can't figure it out. I want to add a global effect to the entire display to ramp it down using an intensity layer. When I add a Pulse or Set Level effect it will only allow me to select from a list of discrete colors.

I'm thinking its due to the fact I now have incans in the display. Do I need to create a duplicate effect for each color now? Is there a way to apply global intensity regardless of the color or light type?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Having trouble with intensity layer

You will need to manage it with an effect for each specific color you need to control the intensity for in the traditional types and one for the full color items. I group the full colors together and then group the traditional ones in a separate group within the overall all group. Then you can generally manage them in all the flavors you need to.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Having trouble with intensity layer

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    You will need to manage it with an effect for each specific color you need to control the intensity for in the traditional types and one for the full color items. I group the full colors together and then group the traditional ones in a separate group within the overall all group. Then you can generally manage them in all the flavors you need to.
    Thanks Jeff, I was thinking that might be the case. I'll have to change my groupings again. I've done it a few times already after running into other nuance so that shouldn't be too hard. By this time 2034 I should be a pro! ;)