Thread: Setup of angled Elements.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Setup of angled Elements.

I am currently trying to get my head around how to set up pixel matrices on bay windows. The problem I am having is incorporating the standard flat front display with two angled sides. I can set this up a few ways with making it 3 matrices and previewing as such, but that does not work for viewing angles dependent on what effect I use. I also have a P10 display that will wrap around a round garden bed. Has anyone done anything similar that can shed some light on how it turned out?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Setup of angled Elements.

I gave up on this topic and created a single flat matrix that stood in front of the bay window and covered the bay window completely. No viewing angle issues.

As for a round garden, this is no different than a 360 degree pixel tree without the angled sides (pixel tube?).

2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Setup of angled Elements.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinMueller2003 View Post
    As for a round garden, this is no different than a 360 degree pixel tree without the angled sides (pixel tube?).
    That is a smart idea mate, it never even crossed my mind. I will give it a crack. Thankyou