Thread: All parameters for editing wipe disappeared except for curve and gradient options

Post Thanks / Like

Default All parameters for editing wipe disappeared except for curve and gradient options

This is build 918. Very odd because I have been editing wipe without issue even as of last night. When selecting a wipe effect, alone or in group, in only displays the gradient and curve in the effect editor suddenly. Never occurred on this build since it came out. Same exact thing after a shutdown and restart and trying it on a new sequence. Brand new wipe effect dropped it is also the same result. Not sure if this is a bug or not? Please advise

vixen bug.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: All parameters for editing wipe disappeared except for curve and gradient options

Your screen cap shows a Pulse effect which would just have the two options. I have not seen the wipe only have those options unless it is in a multi select situation where it is is selected with other effects and the minimum set of common options are visible. Can you screen cap a single selected Wipe with only the two options?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: All parameters for editing wipe disappeared except for curve and gradient options

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    Your screen cap shows a Pulse effect which would just have the two options. I have not seen the wipe only have those options unless it is in a multi select situation where it is is selected with other effects and the minimum set of common options are visible. Can you screen cap a single selected Wipe with only the two options?
    Ooops, sorry, I picked the wrong screenshot, but after rebooting the pc, the wipe parameters are back? I'll let you know if I see it again