Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arduino over lan using vixen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Arduino over lan using vixen

OK. First I have to ask, are you going to use dimming or just on/off for your arduino lights? I ask because I have two sketches. One for non dimming lights and one that supports dimming lights. The one that supports dimming lights REQUIRES a Zero Cross Detection circuit.
    Kevin

2017 - Pi3 w/FPP controlling 8 ESPixelsticks driving 1250pixels and 3 Arduino MEGAS communicating with ESP-01s driving 96 channels
    2016 - 184 channels of Blinking/Flashing using 4 Arduino MEGAs and cheap home-made props.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi no dimming is involved, it will just be used to turn the lights on and off,
    thanks pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littlepete83 View Post
    Hi no dimming is involved, it will just be used to turn the lights on and off,
    thanks pete
    OK. look at this thread, http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...m-ESPixelstick, and try the code listed.

You would first need to purchase an ESP-01 and connect it to your Arduino MEGA and configure it for your wifi network and select the output as Renard protocol. There are other threads explaining the setup of the ESP-01. If you need me to point you to one, let me know. Since you are already using e1.31 devices, I assume you know how to set up the ip addresses and setup the output of the Vixen program.
    Kevin

2017 - Pi3 w/FPP controlling 8 ESPixelsticks driving 1250pixels and 3 Arduino MEGAS communicating with ESP-01s driving 96 channels
    2016 - 184 channels of Blinking/Flashing using 4 Arduino MEGAs and cheap home-made props.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12