Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DIY Express Issues.

Post Thanks / Like

Default DIY Express Issues.

Is anyone else having trouble getting DYI Express to fill orders and respond to questions. I place an order a month ago and their web site says it is in process. No communication from them. I send several requests asking for an explanation and now response. I would cancel the order but they are the only provider I know of from DC SSR boards.
    2 Grinchs, 2 Ren C's and a Ren T for 128 channels (in 2008)
    2 Ren64, 2 Ren24, 2 Ren24ss, 4 Ren16ss and 8 Ren8ss for 352 channels (currently)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DIY Express Issues.

I just posted a similar question last week. I ordered some pixels from him. The confirmation and tracking code were sent to me. I checked with the tracking code and initially said Wednesday close of day. Later on Wednesday I checked around 3pm and did not say anything. I sent Todd an email asking what the ***K went wrong but got no response. Later that evening I checked again and it said the shipment was only picked up at 1:50pm that day.

Did you pay with a credit card where you could query to see if they paid him?

Maybe he should be removed from the Member Approved Vendors? I know CUSTOMER SERVICE is a hard word to spell.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I paid by credit card, but it has not gone through as of today. I just want some communication. If they are out of business, say so and shut down the web site.. If they don't have the products, say so. This is sooooo aggravating.
    2 Ren64, 2 Ren24, 2 Ren24ss, 4 Ren16ss and 8 Ren8ss for 352 channels (currently)

Post Thanks / Like

If you can solder you can get Dc SSR boards from another place i know of.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you sent a PM to DIYLEDEXPRESS
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

I just tried placing an order and their payment site sucks. Tried for 39 minutes and it kept saying payment method failed. I'm going to order from someone else. I'm disgusted.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

After about 22 attempts it finally accepted my payment. What a pain. One of a few companies that don't accept PayPal. I wonder why that is?

Last edited by pmiller; 08-20-2019 at 09:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have any connection with the folks at DIYLEDExpress, other than buying a LOT of lights and stuff from them, but ...

Of the different vendors from all different areas (not just DIYC stuff) that I use, when they don't take PayPal it is usually because they don't want to pay PayPal fees. $0.02 duly deposited.
    Live, Laugh, Love.

Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered stuff from them many times and never had an issue with payment until today. Nothing like filling out everything over a dozen times. Oh well, maybe it was a glitch or whatever.

Post Thanks / Like

What might the other place be that sells the DC boards? And yes I have attempted to contact them directly to Todd and to the service email.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast