Thread: Pixel Purchase and house edge light line?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pixel Purchase and house edge light line?

I'm looking to start our first christmas light display. I have a diagram of all of the props/designs I would like to start with this year.
    (1) Who has the best pixel price if ordering over 1000 pixels? Does anyone have Ray Wu's contact?
    (2) What does everyone use to line their house edges? just boysco strips or do you build PVC mounts also?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pixel Purchase and house edge light line?

for number 2 - two topics above this one
    http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...ws-and-outline

and many other threads on the topic

using the search command with "Ray email" i found this

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...ight=ray+email
    Last edited by ben&bobbi; 09-11-2019 at 12:24 PM.
    http://www.vixenlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Vixen3-Logo-435x165White-300x107.png

Post Thanks / Like

Great thank you. I did find his email afterwards. It says he only gives discount on shipping not on the products ordered directly. Is that true?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, he will adjust the shipping, if you were to order 100 strings straight from the website, you would essentially pay 100 individual shipping costs. By Ray will take into account that they will be bundled together, the total weight, # of boxes and calculate the actual cost to ship the order.

There is also another vendor in China that a lot of the xLights crowd is using that has been building a good reputation, Daniel Zhang, he can be reached on Facebook. he is running about $0.258/pixel shipped DHL (when ordering 1000+) and he will work w/ you on custom lengths

Or for a stateside vendor w/ Pixels at about $0.27 each or less shipped is RGB-MAN, Michael Downey, also on Facebook. Again w/ good reviews from the xLights crowd
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much. Yes. With this being my start up light show I will be ordering more than 1000 pixels.
    Thatís very helpful information thank you

Post Thanks / Like

If you are on Facebook there’s a guy Rgbman.com aka Mike Downey who sells pixels with Rays Paul’s or xconnect pigtails for 25 cents shipped.

Post Thanks / Like

perfect thank you. Someone else recommended him. I'm going to put an order together. just need to find out how many pixels I need (mega tree, mini tree, talking face, house edge, arches,) *sigh omg this is getting exciting

Post Thanks / Like

Wait til you first light em up and see how excited you are. It’s an awesome feeling. I’d order 10 or 20% more than I needed just so you have some backups or if you find something else you want to light up.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Iím excited already and Iím thinking 50% more and Iíll just work through it. Hahah