Thread: Sequensing Lighted Arches

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sequensing Lighted Arches

Can anyone help me with sequencing lighted arches? Does anyone have seuences for lighted Arches? I am willing to talk on my dime.
    Do I go into my sequenced songs and sequences and add lighted arch sequences? does anyone live in Lincoln Nebraska area that could help?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sequensing Lighted Arches

What kind of arches-pixel or strings? What songs do you have sequenced already?

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of us can and will help. In addition to the other information that was requested, you also need to tell us which sequencing program you are using. I can help with Vixen 3. Others prefer Vixen 2, xLights, or one of half a dozen other programs.

For me, I would simply add the arches to my existing show. If using one of the newer sequencers then adding effects for an arch will be simple. Vixen V2 is a bit more complicated but still straightforward once the models are in place.

2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

I am using basic LOR programing, I am using LED lights

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Flash View Post
    I am using basic LOR programing, I am using LED lights
    I can give you some LOR sequences that have 7 sections of AC lights for arches. Let me know what songs you need.

PM me with your email and I will zip them for you.
    John

Post Thanks / Like

I have all my sequences and songs done. I have decided not to put up one of my Mega trees and instead use lighted arches and 10 smaller trees with my second controller. I usually run the same song and sequence for both of my 16 channel controllers. I would like to have sections along each sequence for arches. I am not very good at sequencing my sequences are borrowed and I puchase songs on amazon. Someone suggested I use beat wizard and the chase function. I understand the chase function but not beat wizard. So if you do not mind sending me your sections for light arches, I thought I could copy and paste into my sequences for controller #2.
    John,If you do not mined sending me your sequeces I appreciate it. e-mail is mikel2811@yahoo.com
    Thanks Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I have all my sequences and songs done. I have decided not to put up one of my Mega trees and instead use lighted arches and 10 smaller trees with my second controller. I usually run the same song and sequence for both of my 16 channel controllers. I would like to have sections along each sequence for arches. I am not very good at sequencing my sequences are borrowed and I puchase songs on amazon. Someone suggested I use beat wizard and the chase function. I understand the chase function but not beat wizard. So if you do not mind sending me your sections for light arches, I thought I could copy and paste into my sequences for controller #2.
    John,If you do not mined sending me your sequeces I appreciate it. e-mail is mikel2811@yahoo.com
    Thanks Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Flash View Post
    Thanks Mike
    Mike I sent you some LMS files for you to use. if you need anymore help just let me know.
    I know first hand how frustrating it is to learn something new. I needed a lot of help to get me going in the right direction. Thanks to the fine people on these boards I got all the help I needed.
    John