Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: FPP PB16 Pixel Controller

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FPP PB16 Pixel Controller

Quote Originally Posted by scooter_seh View Post
    I assembled a v1 version of the BBB controller and it worked. For the v2 revision I added push buttons and a header for an audio breakout board. I have not tested these additions. I have not created a EEPROM file for it but the pixel ports are are the same mapping as the F32-B so it can be used instead in FPP.

Attachment 43143
    Wait...it can't be official. It's not blue! I thought they had to be blue?

Post Thanks / Like

Quick question. Are the holes on the PB16 board the same layout as any of the "well known" controllers? In other words, is there an enclosure mounting plate that's designed for a different board that would work for the PB16. I am aware of the CG1500 Mounts that are linked in the first post of this thread. Just wondering if there is another easy option...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jleiwig View Post
    Wait...it can't be official. It's not blue! I thought they had to be blue?
    I order this board during Chinese new year, and JLC was only doing green PCBs because of low staffing.
    Scott H.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Quick question. Are the holes on the PB16 board the same layout as any of the "well known" controllers? In other words, is there an enclosure mounting plate that's designed for a different board that would work for the PB16. I am aware of the CG1500 Mounts that are linked in the first post of this thread. Just wondering if there is another easy option...
    I did not intentionally make the hole pattern match any other controllers. The mounting holes are spaced on a one inch grid to work with the CG1500. The horizontal distance between the holes is the same as the sandevice but the vertical is one inch less.
    Scott H.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scooter_seh View Post
    I did not intentionally make the hole pattern match any other controllers. The mounting holes are spaced on a one inch grid to work with the CG1500. The horizontal distance between the holes is the same as the sandevice but the vertical is one inch less.
    Ok, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Is the Expansion Header notch on the "Four Out" silk screened upside down as it appears different orientation then the other expansion boards. The notch is pointed towards the top, should it be installed towards the bottom like the diff expansion boards, or is it correct the way it is printed ?

Thanks,
    Shawn

Post Thanks / Like

The silkscreen is incorrect, the notch should point down.

Quote Originally Posted by sctwohig View Post
    Is the Expansion Header notch on the "Four Out" silk screened upside down as it appears different orientation then the other expansion boards. The notch is pointed towards the top, should it be installed towards the bottom like the diff expansion boards, or is it correct the way it is printed ?

Thanks,
    Shawn
    Scott H.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425