Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DIY Express Issues.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DIY Express Issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith R View Post
    It would be tough to get pixels from anyone by October if you ordered now. January is the time to buy.
    Not sure which place you are referring to. Yes, it's prime season, but without paying for premium tier rush shipping, from the time of payment to receipt for orders from Ray wu, another random aliexpress seller, and holiday coro, was about 10 days including the weekend. I've heard Boscoyo may have a significant shipping delay of 5-6 weeks+ ( don't quote me on that, I don't recall with certainty). I've also found that with the Chinese sources, if I've enquired politely about when they will ship it if it hasn't shipped after 3-5 days, they usually ship it the next day. The only time I've had the infamous loonnngggggg shipping time from China was selecting the cheapest, estimated delivery 40-60 days option. And at that, even though using that option many times, it's only happened once so far with some luck. Selecting the cheapest shipping that offers tracking usually results in faster delivery. Just my experience, and I'm not ordering custom built products

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DIYledEXPRESS View Post
    Trying to get all of the warranty claims finished up before the summer Pre-Sale items start shipping. Aiming to get them all done within a week or two.
    Thank you for the update.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Keith R View Post
    It would be tough to get pixels from anyone by October if you ordered now. January is the time to buy.
    I seem to be catching flack for this. I am a big supporter of Todd and I have had few problems ordering from him in the past.
    This is a hobby where you need to plan ahead, purchase early, and work on models and sequencing most of the year. I still stand by my statement. To the original OP, be patient. I try not to post negative things about vendors and try to keep my posts positive. I am sorry you had an issue and hope everything turns out for you OK.
    That's a feature not a bug.
    There's no charge for that.

Post Thanks / Like

It boils down to CUSTOMER SERVICE. Plain and simple.

Post Thanks / Like

This will cheer you up .

Last edited by angus40; 09-25-2019 at 06:11 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345