Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DIY Express Issues.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DIY Express Issues.

Quote Originally Posted by drew999999 View Post
    Very true. I've ordered from them multiple times over the past couple of years and never had any issues except for this one. One order was about 6 weeks ago and shipped the day after it was placed. Excellent service with all previous orders. For some reason, communication regarding this single order seems to be a different story. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a near $900 order sitting out there with inaccurate or zero response. Frustrating.
    If you are who I think you are, just guessing by the pixel count. I sent an email earlier today letting you know they will be shipping tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toozie21 View Post
    Keep an eye on it in case you need to get your CC company involved. I've not heard of preorders not being done this late in the year before.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    This was a fun year with customs to say the least. But looking forward to next year, we are trying to get a few things changed around to make it better for the buyer with a little less stress.

Post Thanks / Like

That would be good. I haven't ordered from you guys in a few years, but was very happy when I did. I think solid communication goes a long way to soothing people's fears.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    ~Jason
    [URL]http://www.tooz.us[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

Default DIY Express Issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DIYledEXPRESS View Post
    If you are who I think you are, just guessing by the pixel count. I sent an email earlier today letting you know they will be shipping tomorrow.
    It must be a different order. I haven’t received any emails from you guys.

Trust me, I’m not here to bash anyone by any means and I honestly understand that there are many things out of your control. I was just surprised to see this thread based on my past order experiences with you. I figured something was delaying the orders, but when we also have timelines to plan out, communication of these delays saves us a lot of time, money, and anxiety. Overall past experience is highly positive and I’m still in on next years presale, just the January one.

Edit: It turns out that you DID send an email yesterday, but Gmail being super smart dropped it into the Junk folder. I honestly do appreciate the response here.
    Last edited by drew999999; 10-29-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456