Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vixen 3.6 Set Level not working, on some elements.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vixen 3.6 Set Level not working, on some elements.

You can create a ticket and add a link to a dropbox with the profile and I can take a look and see what may be going on with yours. Point me to the element or create a sample sequence that has the problem so I can reproduce it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff, I have noticed on my live elements, that there is some lingering Set Level Issues. At first I thought it was due to my RenardESP adapters but I have managed to narrow it down to Set Level on a group of elements w/ Dimming curve. The 1st element appears fine, some minor flickering, the 2nd element has some major flickering, the 3rd is more off w/ occasional flickering and the 4th almost never comes one. (my house Wreaths and Snowflakes) I have the same Set Level on my House Icicles, Mini Trees and a couple other smaller groups, that have no dimming curve and they have no issues at all.

I do run off FPP and I have tried exporting to FSEQ using 2.6+ and the original format, I do not use compression

I have not tried running the Set Level directly on each element of the group to see if that makes any difference
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruppro View Post
    Jeff, I have noticed on my live elements, that there is some lingering Set Level Issues. At first I thought it was due to my RenardESP adapters but I have managed to narrow it down to Set Level on a group of elements w/ Dimming curve. The 1st element appears fine, some minor flickering, the 2nd element has some major flickering, the 3rd is more off w/ occasional flickering and the 4th almost never comes one. (my house Wreaths and Snowflakes) I have the same Set Level on my House Icicles, Mini Trees and a couple other smaller groups, that have no dimming curve and they have no issues at all.

I do run off FPP and I have tried exporting to FSEQ using 2.6+ and the original format, I do not use compression

I have not tried running the Set Level directly on each element of the group to see if that makes any difference
    I think I should still have your profile, so do you have a sequence, or can you produce a simple example one that would still fit that profile that I can use to reproduce it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Sure, let me get home and I will send you one tonight.

Sent from my ASUS_A009 using Tapatalk
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Sent you a PM Jeff
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruppro View Post
    Sent you a PM Jeff
    Thanks, I was able to reproduce it and I am working on testing a fix.

Post Thanks / Like

The fix is in the latest development build if you want to verify it works for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jeff, I was able to re-export everything w/ the fix and all is good now.
    Matt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12