Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Falcon F4v3 and Vixen3

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Falcon F4v3 and Vixen3

Quote Originally Posted by mojuave1 View Post
    Algerdes I took what you said and what Martin said what I was doing wrong was not assigning correct pixel number between falcon and vixen so it was my numbers off I do understand now. I am only currently messing with pixel count numbers not universes and ports on falcon to send signals to different display areas. I will add fancy later on learn process now but this is what I set in falconAttachment 41631
    In your picture you are using channels 001 through 600. That is good. Now you need to show us the E1.31 configuration screen where you map the Universes to the flat channel list. And then the Vixen patching screen where you map the flat vixen channel list to universes.

From the above statement, you can see that E1.31 universes are just a way to transport channel data. Falcon makes no special use of universes. It is channel data on vixen mapped to channel data on the falcon via E1.31.

2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Falcon F4v3 and Vixen3

You are on the right track! Keep going.
    Live, Laugh, Love.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12