Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: diyledexpress Shipments

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Close to Hillsboro, OR
    Posts
    444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: diyledexpress Shipments

    Quote Originally Posted by dvc2013 View Post
    I got my shipment notice today
    Happy day for me as well.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,129
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: diyledexpress Shipments

    Folks

    Posting of personal experiences in dealing with vendors or commerce exchanges with other members here is a part of the community, Personal attacks are not.




    Keep it civil
    Cheers!
    Steve

    Learn 1 new thing everyday.

    "AURBO" -- Aurora Borealis

    My weather today



    Chat link | Christmas Wiki link

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: diyledexpress Shipments

    I placed a good size order and it was sent/received on Feb 2nd, I just received an email last night (July 16th) that my shipment is on its way.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Holland, Manitoba
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: diyledexpress Shipments

    Mine arrived today!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Folsom, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,985
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: diyledexpress Shipments

    Yes, have a shipping notice too. Great to see the activity.
    In Lights Therapy

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: diyledexpress Shipments

    I dont see the lure in pre sales. You dont save much money and ya have to wait months to get it

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Folsom, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,985
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: diyledexpress Shipments

    Quote Originally Posted by dim bulb View Post
    I dont see the lure in pre sales. You dont save much money and ya have to wait months to get it
    If you remain an outsider you will never understand the value.
    In Lights Therapy

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: diyledexpress Shipments

    Quote Originally Posted by dim bulb View Post
    I dont see the lure in pre sales. You dont save much money and ya have to wait months to get it
    I am completely new to this scene but I placed a good size order (at least my wife thought so) but I saved over $130 by doing a pre-sale vs ordering directly from them right now. So to me the saving was worth the wait. I wish I could have received the order sooner but for me waiting was worth it because I don't think I could have started any sooner because my kids were in baseball until a couple weeks ago so waiting wasn't a big issue. Just my personal situation & thought for pre-ordering

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: diyledexpress Shipments

    Quote Originally Posted by Byhova View Post
    I am completely new to this scene but I placed a good size order (at least my wife thought so) but I saved over $130 by doing a pre-sale vs ordering directly from them right now. So to me the saving was worth the wait. I wish I could have received the order sooner but for me waiting was worth it because I don't think I could have started any sooner because my kids were in baseball until a couple weeks ago so waiting wasn't a big issue. Just my personal situation & thought for pre-ordering
    I placed an order with a vendor I china, with shipping I was still cheaper then ant if the pre sales and I got my order in 2 weeks.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Folsom, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,985
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: diyledexpress Shipments

    Quote Originally Posted by dim bulb View Post
    I placed an order with a vendor I china, with shipping I was still cheaper then ant if the pre sales and I got my order in 2 weeks.
    Yes but you are not getting the same quality....and I need to say your 2 weeks is your fantasy unless you paid a premium. I buy other items direct from China and know shipping times.
    In Lights Therapy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •