Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: diyledexpress Shipments

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: diyledexpress Shipments

Quote Originally Posted by mrGrumpy View Post
    Yes but you are not getting the same quality....and I need to say your 2 weeks is your fantasy unless you paid a premium. I buy other items direct from China and know shipping times.
    I can back this up, as far as the quality. We back all of our products with a 1 year no BS warranty. Just send us pictures or video of the faulty product, we send you new stuff. That's it. Easy peasy. And since you are dealing with a US based vendor, our response times are generally much quicker, and we speak the same language; always a plus. All of our 2811 pixels are regulated, NOT resistor based (if you want more details on why that's better, send me a PM or email). Yes, you can deal with China direct and get deals on LARGE orders, but try asking for a deal on a custom strand, or any strand for that matter, less than 2-3,000+ nodes, there are no significant savings. Or at least not enough to offset the pre-sale savings. Although to each his own, at the end of the day I'd prefer you buy from us, but do what you have to do to have a great show!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    2012: 24 channels with 1 Renardss24 * 2013: 48 channels with 2 Renardss24's * 2014: Took the year off * 2015: Life Got in the Way
    2016: 1000 Channels for Halloween, mix of A/C, RGB, Pixels. Christmas over 17 universes, all Pixels, oh boy...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrGrumpy View Post
    Yes but you are not getting the same quality....and I need to say your 2 weeks is your fantasy unless you paid a premium. I buy other items direct from China and know shipping times.
    Yes i am getting the same quality, 2500 pixels so far, and only one bad pixel,, 1500 dumb nodes, not a single bad one, all 18 guage wire. The pixels your buying, are all made in china, many of them made fro the same exact supplier. And yes, it was 2 weeks, i didnt have to wait for the slow boat from china. Placed 4 orders from china, never had one be longer then 3 weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4586shaggy View Post
    I can back this up, as far as the quality. We back all of our products with a 1 year no BS warranty. Just send us pictures or video of the faulty product, we send you new stuff. That's it. Easy peasy. And since you are dealing with a US based vendor, our response times are generally much quicker, and we speak the same language; always a plus. All of our 2811 pixels are regulated, NOT resistor based (if you want more details on why that's better, send me a PM or email). Yes, you can deal with China direct and get deals on LARGE orders, but try asking for a deal on a custom strand, or any strand for that matter, less than 2-3,000+ nodes, there are no significant savings. Or at least not enough to offset the pre-sale savings. Although to each his own, at the end of the day I'd prefer you buy from us, but do what you have to do to have a great show!

I bought from you once, you did not back your faulty product. I have bought from Holiday Coro, i am getting the exact same pixels you are, only cheaper. oh., and the one bad pixel i had in a string of 100, supplier sent me a whole new string, free of charge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dim bulb View Post
    I bought from you once, you did not back your faulty product. I have bought from Holiday Coro, i am getting the exact same pixels you are, only cheaper. oh., and the one bad pixel i had in a string of 100, supplier sent me a whole new string, free of charge.
    Sorry you had a bad experience, to each their own. Everyone is going to buy from who they are comfortable with.

2012: 24 channels with 1 Renardss24 * 2013: 48 channels with 2 Renardss24's * 2014: Took the year off * 2015: Life Got in the Way
    2016: 1000 Channels for Halloween, mix of A/C, RGB, Pixels. Christmas over 17 universes, all Pixels, oh boy...

Post Thanks / Like

Dim bulb, bashing a vendor to promote yourself or a friend in inappropriate. This thread is about shipping, not your opinion of product. Please do not hijack my thread
    In Lights Therapy

Post Thanks / Like

HC does not actually have the same pixels. They are all made in China, usually on the same street or factories next door. But I can guarantee you, they are not the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4586shaggy View Post
    ...All of our 2811 pixels are regulated, NOT resistor based (if you want more details on why that's better, send me a PM or email)...
    Are your PixaBulbs also regulated rather than resistor-based?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ags0000 View Post
    Are your PixaBulbs also regulated rather than resistor-based?
    Sorry, pixabulbs, and rectangle modules are the exceptions, I should have been more specific, all of our 2811 nodes are regulated.

Post Thanks / Like

All pixels come from China

Post Thanks / Like

All pixels come from China
    Yes sir. Well this is true, not all pixels are created equal. Epoxy filled vs injection, the type of LED, where the ws and other various chips are produced/sourced from, the gauge/wire type used (stranded aluminum, copper, copper clad aluminum). All of these things are taken into consideration by us. We have high standards, we don't just go for the cheapest guy out there. Ask the majority of our customers, current and past, how long on average their products from us last. I'm personally going on my 5th year now with about 500 pixabulbs on my house, and I've had to replace 1. Mega tree has 2400 nodes on it, 3rd year, haven't replaced a single one. Same for the arches, and mini trees. So they are all made in China, that's nice, but they are not all equal...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast