Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: diyledexpress Shipments

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: diyledexpress Shipments

Shipping cost from US to Canada is the prime reason I do not purchase in the presale . I have had nothing but great experiences when purchasing other needful items from DiyLedexpress over the years though . For us Canadians purchasing pixels is generally cheaper and quicker to get by purchasing them direct .
    3 day shipping time is what I have become accustom to when buying from China and having delivered via DHL.
    It has been 8 years so far and my tls nonregulated pixels from China are holding great Not sure how the ws 28** series would have fared .

enjoy what you have .
    cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angus40 View Post
    Shipping cost from US to Canada is the prime reason I do not purchase in the presale . I have had nothing but great experiences when purchasing other needful items from DiyLedexpress over the years though . For us Canadians purchasing pixels is generally cheaper and quicker to get by purchasing them direct .
    3 day shipping time is what I have become accustom to when buying from China and having delivered via DHL.
    It has been 8 years so far and my tls nonregulated pixels from China are holding great Not sure how the ws 28** series would have fared .

enjoy what you have .
    cheers
    What the heck is it with shipping from here to Canada? Big reason you see more and more people going across the border to pick their packages up at shipping stores.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dim bulb View Post
    What the heck is it with shipping from here to Canada? Big reason you see more and more people going across the border to pick their packages up at shipping stores.
    I'm lucky enough to live within about 20 miles of the border so I get everything shipped to an American address. You're right, shipping from US to Canada is ridiculously expensive and slow.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345