Thread: Help with the setup page

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help with the setup page

I can't get the FPP page to come up F16V3.
    The IP address on the board is 192.168.001.050 and when I put this in for my http I do not get the setup page.
    I have everything set in Xlights and when I hit FPP connect I get my play list.
    I want to get the setup FPP setup page and put my xlight IP address in. I have the cat 5 cable plugged into the back of my computer.
    How do I go about this.
    I am running the new xlights version 2019-6 something.
    Thanks
    John
    Last edited by oldandslow; 07-03-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help with the setup page

what is your computers ip address I had to use the buttons on my falcon 2 so they were able too connect could be your stuff is 192.168.000.??? and you are trying to get to a ip of 192.168.001.??? this was my problem once I changed the board I was able to connect with computer
    James WinterHaven Fl

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TazChaLet View Post
    what is your computers ip address I had to use the buttons on my falcon 2 so they were able too connect could be your stuff is 192.168.000.??? and you are trying to get to a ip of 192.168.001.??? this was my problem once I changed the board I was able to connect with computer
    I finally changed the controller to my Xlights IP and I'm on the controller. It uploaded the universes with the correct channel count but not the description. The port count are red and they are not Right either.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=oldandslow;510812]I finally changed the controller to my Xlights IP and I'm on the controller. It uploaded the universes with the correct channel count but not the description. The port count are red and they are not Right either.[/QU
    Please see the attached to see how to fix the string port correctly.Falcon 1.jpgFalcon 2.jpgFalcon 3.jpg