Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cable Ties

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Cable Ties

I once saw a smoke absorber with a built-in light. It must have been the light that added to its cost.
    FF7347C2-B66E-48A8-8A31-C5A7C45A30E3.jpg

Not really a great deal
    Chuck P
    nothing to show

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, unbelievable... Mono-stick-it-to-you! Seems as though they have changed the link to say and show something other than the original baggie filled with 1,000 zip ties, because it's not what I remember seeing originally! I have about 10,000 zip ties so I didn't need any of these, but I would be pissed!

EDIT: I found the picture of the baggie - it's still there as the secondary picture and shows QTY: 1000. So hopefully you get what they show on the website!

Post Thanks / Like

Received my order today. I placed an order for 2 and received 2 bags with 1 tie each.

Call customer service explain what I had ordered and they told me it was a mistake from there order fulfillment department and issued a RMA number. Once the new order is ready to ship I am to receive an email with the tracking information.

I did confirm with him that these are packets of 1000 ties. I will let you know what happens, stay tune.

Post Thanks / Like

I called also and received the same info and yes it is 1000.
    But now I don't know what to do with this thread. I have edited it 3 times now.
    Guess I'll see what they do before editing again.
    Rayhjr I Love This Stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered 2 and received 2 zip ties. We'll see what they do next. The picture is still up of a bag of 1000.

Post Thanks / Like

According to USPS tracking........ My replacements should be here tomorrow. We'll see.

Post Thanks / Like

Received my replacements and again 2 zip ties. Called back to customer service, they have created yet another RMA (which I have not received via email yet) and according to John the customer rep that was helping me told me he would go down to order fulfillment and make sure it was going to by 2 bags of 1000.

I doubt they will ever get it right but I have my hopes. If not only 997 more calls to customer service.

Post Thanks / Like

OMG. You have got to be kidding!
    Live, Laugh, Love.

Post Thanks / Like

Got my replacements and got the same 1 cable tie per bag also. Did the same and they said they will send out replacements, again.
    I called back and talked to someone else. When he brought the item up he said it was 1 each. I ask if he saw the picture of the bag that said
    1000 on it and he said yes. Yes that's wrong it is single tie. He said he would talk to someone about removing that picture from item.
    When I ask what they were going to do about it he just said they don't sell bags of 1000.
    So... when I get my next shipment of 1 per bag I intend to call back and ask for a refund and will be glad to sent back
    the bags of single ties. GOOD GRIEF!!
    Again, I am sorry for my part in this. Live and learn.

Post Thanks / Like

OK, 1 question...

Except for those really large cable ties (21 inches or better), who the heck sells 1 cable tie at a time? Especially at $1.50 a piece normal price!
    Live, Laugh, Love.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast