Thread: F/S : New In Box GECE G35 50-ct pixel strands

Post Thanks / Like

Default F/S : New In Box GECE G35 50-ct pixel strands

I completely forgot about these "spare" GE Color Effects G35 50-count pixel strands that I purchased to use if/when I enlarged my pixel megatree. I just found them in storage and no longer have a use for them. I believe they came from Costco at a price of about $60 each.

They are unused, new-in-box. They include the pixels, OEM controller, IR remote (the batteries were removed when purchased to prevent damage from leakage), power supply, mounting bases and gutter clips.

Before putting them up on eBay (where I see the C9 style GECE being offered for >$50 each - yikes!) I'm offering them to the devoted hobbyists on this forum. I'd like $25 each and you pay shipping. I can remove them from the original box (if you don't care about how they are held in place for display) and put them into a smaller box for reduced shipping cost.

I personally still like the lens style of these pixels best of any I've seen, and would be happy to know that they were put to good use in someone's display.

PM me with an offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images