Thread: I am so sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I am so sorry.

Well I apologize for the drama I brought to this group. I recently reached out the Jeremy McElroy and we were able to smooth out our differences. If i would have just called him or PM'ed him we could have avoided this whole thing. He was very understanding and I believe he has a great appreciation for FPP and xLights teams. Sometimes anger gets in the way of making right decisions and I may have jumped the gun with my post. We came to an agreement and he offered to delete the fork and he has done that. So we appreciate that FPP is in one spot and can be developed in one location. I ask that grace abound to both FPP team as well as Jeremy. I hope to begin to spend camaraderie again and not strife. Again sorry for the drama.
    David Pitts
    PixelController, LLC
    PixelController.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I am so sorry.

Woo hoo, mommy and daddy are no longer mad at each other. Divorce is over. Glad it worked out.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! How great you were able to do this Dave. Simply Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by dpitts View Post
    Well I apologize for the drama I brought to this group. I recently reached out the Jeremy McElroy and we were able to smooth out our differences. If i would have just called him or PM'ed him we could have avoided this whole thing. He was very understanding and I believe he has a great appreciation for FPP and xLights teams. Sometimes anger gets in the way of making right decisions and I may have jumped the gun with my post. We came to an agreement and he offered to delete the fork and he has done that. So we appreciate that FPP is in one spot and can be developed in one location. I ask that grace abound to both FPP team as well as Jeremy. I hope to begin to spend camaraderie again and not strife. Again sorry for the drama.

Post Thanks / Like

MCLGA!!! (Making Christmas Lights Great Again) LOL! Thanks David, Daniel and the Xlight Devs for all you do!