Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Grinder Stand Foot

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for Grinder Stand Foot

One of the rubber feet from my grinder stand has been lost and I am looking for a source for another one. Either new or used. I've posted a pic of what it looks like, it measures approx. 2-1/2" on each side. Anybody?

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Looking for Grinder Stand Foot

Looks like something Dirk could build you on his new thingamajig that uses plastic string to make various pieces of junk. You should hit him up. :-)

Post Thanks / Like

If you find it let us know. I have one missing also that Iím looking to replace. I donít recall off hand but your measurements seem slightly larger than mine but that could just be my foggy memory haunting me again. Iím guessing if we can find a supplier they would probably have a variety of sizes.

Iíve only had a chance to look at Home Depot this far and found a angle bracket end cap that was not the right size for my stand but fit well on the tops of a shelving unit. It was with all their screws and bolts... ok so perhaps that first guess about finding a supplier and having a variety of sizes was wrong, but I remain optimistic that we can find a two birds one stone solution.

When I get the chance I was planning on doing an internet search for angle iron end caps, shelving unit caps, and angle bracket feet. Just havenít had a chance go down that rabbit hole yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rstehle View Post
    One of the rubber feet from my grinder stand has been lost and I am looking for a source for another one. Either new or used. I've posted a pic of what it looks like, it measures approx. 2-1/2" on each side. Anybody?

Maybe close

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the post. They had just what I was looking for! Here is a link to the page with the different sizes they carry. They have round caps also. I think they have one of the best constructed websites I have ever used, plus their shipping charges are VERY reasonable. It even showed a map of where I live after I checked out.........

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the post. They had just what I was looking for! Here is a link to the page with the different sizes they carry. They have round caps also. I think they have one of the best constructed websites I have ever used, plus their shipping charges are VERY reasonable. It even showed a map of where I live after I checked out.........
    Good deal glad you found it !

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic! Thanks. Looks like they ship all over the world too.

Post Thanks / Like

This is fantastic!

I also lost one of those thingies on one leg of my table saw. I never thought I would find a match so I've just been playing the old game of stuffing folded paper or rags so it wouldn't wobble
    Low and behold! This is an exact match and for cheap too I immediately ordered a set. THANKS FOR THIS POST

Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick update. I got my new rubber feet today, and they are not even close to fitting. It appears that while I was measuring each of the right angle sides, their measurement is across the 45 degree side.......

Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick update. I got my new rubber feet today, and they are not even close to fitting. It appears that while I was measuring each of the right angle sides, their measurement is across the 45 degree side.......
    Oh crap do they have the right one now that you know?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast