Thread: New Layout in search of SPT-1 Wire

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Layout in search of SPT-1 Wire

So I am starting my first display with 32 channels with the LOR setup. I have all the lights I plan on using (I hope) and now I am in search of the power cable to hook them all up to the controllers. I am attaching a pic of what I propose to do with lights just to give you an idea. So I am thinking 1000' of SPT-1 green cable will be enough for my purpose. I am searching the entire internet for a good price. I missed it on the Mad Grab sale on LOR site, so I was gonna wait for the summer sale in August....unless someone knows a of a really good site. Thanks in advance.
    house2.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Layout in search of SPT-1 Wire

Might be a good idea to put your location. Lots of people are getting away AC lights and going pixels. They might have SPT laying around. I have tons of SPT extension cords made up as well as a couple full rolls. Probably not cost effective to ship it though. FREE local pickup if anyone is interested

Post Thanks / Like

I get all my spt1 wire from: https://www.wireandcableyourway.com/...-ft-spool.html its $27. per 500 feet. past yr i have bought 2000 feet works great for extension cords.

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.radiant-holidays.com w/ free shipping (when comparing prices don't forget to add shipping)
    Matt