Thread: from Bergamo Italy

Post Thanks / Like

Default from Bergamo Italy

Hi I'm Italian thanks for accepting me and I'm here to learn, I'm a new retiree and this is my hobby, I hope you will help me to solve my problems or get advice. Sorry for my not perfect English. Luigi

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: from Bergamo Italy

Welcome! How are things in Italy? You will find out that there are ALOT of people who are very knowledgeable about this hobby. Good to have you here.
    (1)Falcon PI Player (Running the show)
    (1)Falcon F16V3
    (1)Renard SS16
    (1)Renard SS24
    (1)EDM-LCD-CS-EP
    (20)P10 Panels

WIKI
    Become A Supporting Member

Falcon Christmas
    Renard Controllers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luigi-francesco View Post
    Hi I'm Italian thanks for accepting me and I'm here to learn, I'm a new retiree and this is my hobby, I hope you will help me to solve my problems or get advice. Sorry for my not perfect English. Luigi
    Don't worry about your English. Welcome and feel free to ask questions. We all learn from the answers and come up with new ideas from listening to what others are doing. I suggest you go to the auschristmas site and read the primer on using pixels. It is a must read for those getting started in this hobby. Then look at the beginners guide on this sites wiki. After that, hide your wallet because you will want to start buying neat stuff.

2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, thanks for the welcome, let's say that in Italy we go pretty well. Good day

Post Thanks / Like

Ciao Luigi

What kind of pixel setup do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

hello Fabrizio I am practicing and experimenting with arduino and raspberry, since in Italy the programmable controllers for lights in Italy are not there and I am learning Vixen as software

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fabrizio_buon_natale View Post
    Ciao Luigi

What kind of pixel setup do you have?

hello Fabrizio I am practicing and experimenting with arduino and raspberry, since in Italy the programmable controllers for lights in Italy are not there and I am learning Vixen as software

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luigi-francesco View Post
    Hello

I use Vixen also. If you need any help do t hesitate to ask or send me a direct message. I still use Arduino mega in my light show with a raspberry.

da quale regione in Italia vieni?

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Fabrizio my Region is Lombardy, a small town in the province of Bergamo, are you Italian or are you of Italian descent?
    I know Vixen I'm learning to use it, now I'm doing a small project with Raspberry Pi 3 B + with LightshowPi with 8-channel relay. When I start with Vixen + Raspbery + Arduino I will ask you a thousand questions. I hope my English is understood.
    A greeting Luigi