Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 48 count Ray Wu ws2811 pixels NEW

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS: 48 count Ray Wu ws2811 pixels NEW

Hey all,

Meant to order white wire strings, accidentally ordered black wire strings... so these are up for sale. I have twenty (20) strings. They are 48-count, 5V, ws2811, square nodes, epoxy sealed, with pigtails, slightly shorter pixel spacing ("standard" is 4", these are around 3.2"). These cost me $11.50 each plus shipping from Ray, I would like to get maybe $10.50 each for them and you pay shipping from Florida? Not sure what the other pre-sales sell lights for because I by default go to Ray every year...

Thanks for looking, PM me if interested. I tend to get pretty busy during the week at work, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FS: 48 count Ray Wu ws2811 pixels NEW

PM sent
    Chuck P
    nothing to show

Post Thanks / Like

Sale pending.

Post Thanks / Like

These are sold, thanks for looking.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nutz4lights View Post
    These are sold, thanks for looking.
    Can you update title as sold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

There's isn't a single FS thread in this forum that has SOLD listed in the subject, and it is not a required "rule" in the Sticky for this forum. I have been selling "no longer needed" stuff in this and other forums long before you came around, so I think I'll pass on your request.

Post Thanks / Like

There's isn't a single FS thread in this forum that has SOLD listed in the subject, and it is not a required "rule" in the Sticky for this forum. I have been selling "no longer needed" stuff in this and other forums long before you came around, so I think I'll pass on your request.
    My apologies if my question came off as rude, I won’t ask such thing anymore on this F/S forum. Again, honestly sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I'm mostly not trying to be rude and definitely not trying to claim seniority.
    I haven't done a survey so I can't speak authoritatively as to what other people do.
    I haven't sold anything through this forum or any other so I do not know what is "correct".
    I do not remember ever seeing "SOLD" in a thread title.
    I have not read the sticky rules for F/S items.
    I do remember seeing updates in post 1's of threads giving current status of F/S items.

Even if it's not policy or practice, I think it would be nice to update the title or post 1 of any F/S thread to indicate "sold".

Not that anybody cares but I will reserve comment on who was rude and who wasn't.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, talk about being a condescending jerk. All he asked was for some common respect to mark it as sold so no one else comes in looking to buy them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dim bulb View Post
    Wow, talk about being a condescending jerk. All he asked was for some common respect to mark it as sold so no one else comes in looking to buy them.
    Don’t people read anymore? Are we just being lazy? When you create a new post in one of these threads, the subject of the post (in bold) can NOT be changed. Only the admin can do that. However each post(er) can edit their text including the title which starts as Re: Post #4 in this thread clearly states the item is SOLD. So I say again, don’t people read?

I’ve been a supporting member of this forum since 2010 and have read a lot posts in many of the threads. Sometimes it’s difficult to “find” the information I’m looking for because there is so much to read. I suppose it would be easier to just ask then “doityourself”

P.S.- I was the person that bought these.....so yes, they are SOLD
    Chuck P
    nothing to show

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast