Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: 48 count Ray Wu ws2811 pixels NEW

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FS: 48 count Ray Wu ws2811 pixels NEW

I like reading the posts to get a gauge on what things are selling for and how long they hang around.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dim bulb View Post
    Wow, talk about being a condescending jerk. All he asked was for some common respect to mark it as sold so no one else comes in looking to buy them.
    If you knew me or anything about me, you would know you couldn't come up with a more polar opposite character description of who I am. I am nice, helpful, always willing to help those new to this (and other) hobbies.

I did not attack or call BizeekDIY any names. I did not try to make him/her feel bad, I just simply replied stating that this isn't standard practice in the forum, so I was going to pass on the request.

I did not even know, as Chuck pointed out, that you couldn't edit the title... or I would have simply stated that.

And to be fair, I DID update the thread with SALE PENDING and I DID update the thread with THESE ARE SOLD the minute that the status changed. That is more than most folks do around here.

You, on the other hand, DID name-call ("condescending jerk") and if I was not so thick-skinned, that would have been extremely offensive.... luckily I am not easily offended after hanging out in forums like these for going on 20 years.

Going back and reading my post, I CAN see how it would have come off as rude, so, Bizeek, I'm sorry if you were offended. That was not my intent. Like I said, I didn't name-call or try to offend you based on the post, I simply made a comment that wasn't intended to be rude, condescending, offensive, etc.

Everybody have a Happy Easter weekend. Eight months 'til Christmas...

Post Thanks / Like

Chuck has clarified my questions of being able to edit the F/S thread titles (being not to be able to update title(s) of thread on this very forum.)
    I have (researched) on other forums that allowed editing so it was just a question(that I was not clear on this forum at the time), as they were very helpful to sort through what was sold or what was still active, thatís about it.

Still, I will better phrase my questions and do more reading before asking/requesting/selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nutz4lights View Post
    If you knew me or anything about me, you would know you couldn't come up with a more polar opposite character description of who I am. I am nice, helpful, always willing to help those new to this (and other) hobbies.

I did not attack or call BizeekDIY any names. I did not try to make him/her feel bad, I just simply replied stating that this isn't standard practice in the forum, so I was going to pass on the request.

I did not even know, as Chuck pointed out, that you couldn't edit the title... or I would have simply stated that.

And to be fair, I DID update the thread with SALE PENDING and I DID update the thread with THESE ARE SOLD the minute that the status changed. That is more than most folks do around here.

You, on the other hand, DID name-call ("condescending jerk") and if I was not so thick-skinned, that would have been extremely offensive.... luckily I am not easily offended after hanging out in forums like these for going on 20 years.

Going back and reading my post, I CAN see how it would have come off as rude, so, Bizeek, I'm sorry if you were offended. That was not my intent. Like I said, I didn't name-call or try to offend you based on the post, I simply made a comment that wasn't intended to be rude, condescending, offensive, etc.

Everybody have a Happy Easter weekend. Eight months 'til Christmas...
    I have to agree here. this guy will go above and beyond to help someone, and i sure have had my fair share.

One big issue with any type of social media is how text is read. It is very easy to read things with one tone or another, and may not be the originators intention. Unless emojis or such are added, it can be read in different ways.

Lets not dwell on this issue, there have been a few threads here recently going down the wrong direction, lets stay positive and helpful here - i need it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12