Thread: Minnesnowda mini

Post Thanks / Like

Default Minnesnowda mini

We are planning are mini for June 8th stay tuned for more info at a later date. If you would be interested in doing a presentation on something let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Minnesnowda mini

I'll come -- and I'll bring my bus detector along....

http://digwdf.com/store/
    The DIGWDF Store is closed for all sales. Thanks to everyone who supported us through the years!
    User guides, documentation and other files are still free and available for downloading.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Minnesnowda mini

Minnesnowda mini June 8th at 302 Brighton Ave. n buffalo Mn 830am to ? It will be a potluck I will have rolls and coffee in the morning and chicken and sloppy joes for lunch. We have some great door prizes from vendors. We will have presentations of a talking donation box, the Minnesota snow lights project, Clyde Lyndsey from pixel pro displays will do a zoom presentation and Dave Haberle from do it yourself christmas will show off his new bus detector. We will also have a spot for those that want to sell, give away or swap items. Please reply below if you will be attending along with what you are bringing for the potluck. There is still room for other presentations or showoff what you have made. Just let me know so i can add it to the agenda .A list of vendors will be posted once it is finalized. Looking forward to seeing everyone.