Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RayWu Quality Problem

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: RayWu Quality Problem

Perhaps you can finish the fill with an adhesive silicone that is labeled for use with windows and doors.
    You can get it in caulking tubes, so its easy to use.
    You can go with what you find in home centers, BUT the best versions of these products are not sold in home centers.
    Just ask any local window installer. The stuff they use is much superior and is about twice the cost of the home center products.
    We 'regular consumers just don't get exposed to these products at the home centers.
    eg: Novagard Novaflex M100 Multi-Purpose Silicone Sealant is just one of many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jguenther View Post
    Let us know. I hope they are good quality pixels. I don’t want anyone to have to deal with this.

Regarding my case - Ray was not any help. He said the pixels were fine as-is. I opened a dispute with AliExpress and their “buyer protection” is a joke. They agreed that some of the pixels were defective and offered me a full refund if I ship them back ($300) or a ~25% refund. I pushed for more of a refund or they pay return shipping and they denied the appeal and automatically gave me a 25% refund with the following statement:

“I am totally understanding your feeling,I am sincerely sorry for your unsuccessful purchase experience,we could punish the seller,but as we can't confirm the goods can't work and any difference from the description from your evidence, we can only give you partial refund without returning the goods, hope you can understand (Please kindly note the amount of partial refund depends on the defective and unmatched degree of the received product.)
    We sincerely feel sorry that you did not choose the second solution: return the goods for full refund(with 20usd coupon as return shipping cost). That's why we closed the dispute with only partial
    refund to you.”

So now I’ve filed a dispute with my credit card...we’ll see what happens there.

I’m pretty much stuck with these pixels now and am trying to figure out how to salvage them. I’m thinking I can try and fill the voids with 5minute epoxy or something like that. Anyone have experience with something like this?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: RayWu Quality Problem

Quote Originally Posted by ukewarrior View Post
    Perhaps you can finish the fill with an adhesive silicone that is labeled for use with windows and doors.
    You can get it in caulking tubes, so its easy to use.
    You can go with what you find in home centers, BUT the best versions of these products are not sold in home centers.
    Just ask any local window installer. The stuff they use is much superior and is about twice the cost of the home center products.
    We 'regular consumers just don't get exposed to these products at the home centers.
    eg: Novagard Novaflex M100 Multi-Purpose Silicone Sealant is just one of many.
    Just make sure you get the non-acidic type (the acidic type smells like vinegar).
    Ed
    Happily retired

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12