Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some idea's

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: some idea's

I have one channel to a renard controller configured and active.

2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't think either of you should have the resource contention problem with multiple controllers. The fact that it clears after a restart for Popo seems to indicate some type of problem that builds over time and does not clear. I know you have a work around, but I would still like to figure out what is causing it, so any additional info you guys can feed me would be appreciative. I may need to do some more memory profiling on top of what I did before.

Post Thanks / Like

will do. i am not planning to sequence anything for a few months but I will shift my schedule a bit to see if I can trigger the issue again.

2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

It's a bit odd in that sometimes it occurs after loading in a busy sequence and playing it the 1st time, other times it's after I have been sequencing for awhile. So no real rhyme or reason that I can see.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Popo-B-Trippin View Post
    It's a bit odd in that sometimes it occurs after loading in a busy sequence and playing it the 1st time, other times it's after I have been sequencing for awhile. So no real rhyme or reason that I can see.
    About the same for me, It seems to be a combination of things. I always sequence without any controllers running, basically they stay off all the time because I use FPP but I also do not do Vixen any favours with channel count (alot of empty or unfilled universes
    ) I have found that when the sequence gets fairly large, when I have been mucking around with the display or set up and have not restarted the program afterwards is when it tends to happen. I have also noticed a fairly large RAM commitment when opening some sequences.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12