Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is up with Ray Wu?

Post Thanks / Like

Default what is up with Ray Wu?

Hi guys and gals,

Thought I would check in to see how everyone was doing..

I emailed Ray days ago and he is not answering. Last time time happened he said it wouldn't happen again.. Earlier he explained his business was down this year.. I assume it is because he doesn't answer emails timely.. Anyone know what is up with him?

I guess it is time to look at other vendors.

Craig

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: what is up with Ray Wu?

As far as I know, our FL FB group just did a group buy and other than the CNY, he was very pretty responsive. We should have our stuff in about 2 weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

I got a reply a couple weeks ago just a day or two after contacting him.

Post Thanks / Like

I usually just send him a message on his Store and he usually responds within a day.
    If I time it right,he's usually on the chat and I chat with him right then.
    (1)Falcon PI Player (Running the show)
    (1)Falcon F16V3
    (1)Renard SS16
    (1)Renard SS24
    (1)EDM-LCD-CS-EP
    (20)P10 Panels

WIKI
    Become A Supporting Member

Falcon Christmas
    Renard Controllers

Post Thanks / Like

I had several email back and forth last month, he always responded with in 1 day. Placed an order on 1/15/19 and received it on 2/4/2019. I used ray@rita-light.com to email him.

Post Thanks / Like

it was Chinese New Year for a couple weeks. He probably got backed up with orders and no staff. Thatís the reality with doing business in China. Nothing gets done in February. Kinda like nothing gets done in Italy in August. But Iíll email him for a quote and see how long he takes to get back to me.

Post Thanks / Like

I just received a response from Ray this morning. I’ve seen his emails get flagged by my junk/spam filter before.

Post Thanks / Like

I just placed an order with him a few weeks ago. Sent the payment on Sunday and it arrived 5 days later.

Post Thanks / Like

I sent a request to him in mid-January and he responded VERY quickly and he asked if I could wait until 13 Feb due to Chinese New Year to place my order. I contacted him again in mid-Feb and he responded and started on my order right away after payment was sent. I've even emailed him just this week to do a last minute change and he said that would be no problem.

At the very least send a follow-up email. Ray is very well known on this site and I've never heard anyone complain about getting screwed or get completely ignored by him.

Post Thanks / Like

I have dealt with Ray for years and spent untold thousands of dollars with him. I know about his lack of response sometimes, but this time nothing at all, even after a follow up email. I'm not as happy with him as in the past.. He had promised me this email delay crap would not happen again.. yet here I am asking if he is still alive and well. Thanks for all the responses, at least I know he must be just ignoring me.. lol
    Someone was trying to send me a private message but my box was full since I hadn't been around lately. It is empty now.. please try again..

Cya all again in the future..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast