Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Display Planner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Display Planner

What is the end goal for this tool? To calculate current draw? To log equipment used? Historical reference?

How do you envision it being helpful?

http://digwdf.com/store/
    The DIGWDF Store has closed. Thanks to everyone who supported us through the nearly seven years we were open!
    The store will remain open for downloading documentation and other files.

Post Thanks / Like

I built this originally for my own personal use because as a software engineer I cringe at the thought of using an Excel file to plan my display. lol

To answer your question though, I would like for it to do all those things, plus whatever else the lighting community thinks would be helpful for them. It's kind of intended to be a culmination of different resources I've come across since I've picked up the hobby. I'm by no means an expert on all of it, which is why I would like people who know more than I do to help me fill in what I'm missing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whitesoup12 View Post
    So at this time it does not work on mobile. Iíll be working on the mobile piece after I get more ground covered on Web.
    It does seem to work on an IPAD but I donít have Facebook so I canít go further. I wasnít expecting a mobile app, just using Safari.

Post Thanks / Like

You can create an account directly on the site now, so you don't have to use Facebook. Also, some things may not work on tablet, like the modal popups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12