Thread: Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks!

Hey guys - just wanted to say thanks for your efforts - I absolutely love what you've done with my new feature request - just fired up the latest dev build and tried it out.

It's perfect.

Thanks again,

Nick.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Thanks!

Just a question guys.

I have been following the dev builds and requests and figured that egg timer would be the Garlands with location available. I understand there would be a bit involved in achieving this but was wondering what are the limitations and impacts of making other effects location based. eg. Snowflakes, snowstorm, meteors, spirograph etc....

I also just worked out that I can now pause and reverse the spiral and I know you have done other effects as well. Awesome guys. Just a question though, is it possible to create an effect or mask that can be used as a pause that can be overlaid or layered?

Post Thanks / Like

There has been a number of improvements to a lot of the effects lately in the dev build including speed adjustment or positioning, so you can pause most of the effects that make sense by setting the speed to 50, as below 50 goes backwards and above 50 goes forwards. As for locations, some effects are a lot easier to convert then others so the ones mentioned above are the harder ones. At some point it will happen, just don’t know when.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarmstr View Post
    There has been a number of improvements to a lot of the effects lately in the dev build including speed adjustment or positioning, so you can pause most of the effects that make sense by setting the speed to 50, as below 50 goes backwards and above 50 goes forwards. As for locations, some effects are a lot easier to convert then others so the ones mentioned above are the harder ones. At some point it will happen, just don’t know when.

Lovin it mate. Vixen is like any woman, Curves are great.