Thread: 80 Pcs New PG7 Black Plastic Waterproof Connector Glands for $10.99 (13.7 cents/ea)

Post Thanks / Like

Default 80 Pcs New PG7 Black Plastic Waterproof Connector Glands for $10.99 (13.7 cents/ea)

I'm sure there are many building new enclosures, upgrading old boxes, and adding new props this year. Found this deal on eBay for 80 PG7 Black Glands for $10.99 + Free Shipping. Seller is in Nevada so shipping is only a couple of days instead of a month from China.

I think the only better deal I've seen is wiredwatts.com - 8 for $1.00 so 80 for $10.00, but you don't know what the shipping charge is until after you place the order and find out with a second charge for shipping. I doubt shipping would be $1.00 from them.

Hope some of you find this deal useful.

2. Thanks Stormyblade thanked for this post
    Likes Keith R, Stormyblade liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 80 Pcs New PG7 Black Plastic Waterproof Connector Glands for $10.99 (13.7 cents/e

at 14 cents each I also think that is a very good deal for a US based seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJR214 View Post
    I'm sure there are many building new enclosures, upgrading old boxes, and adding new props this year. Found this deal on eBay for 80 PG7 Black Glands for $10.99 + Free Shipping. Seller is in Nevada so shipping is only a couple of days instead of a month from China.

I think the only better deal I've seen is wiredwatts.com - 8 for $1.00 so 80 for $10.00, but you don't know what the shipping charge is until after you place the order and find out with a second charge for shipping. I doubt shipping would be $1.00 from them.

Hope some of you find this deal useful.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 80 Pcs New PG7 Black Plastic Waterproof Connector Glands for $10.99 (13.7 cents/e

I bought some from this very seller late last year. They are a quality product and very quick shipping.
    That's a feature not a bug.
    There's no charge for that.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet deal, thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

If you can wait the 30 days, here is 9.5 cent each.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/30Pc-Waterp...frcectupt=true

Bought them late Sept 2018 and got Mid Oct - as I recall 24 days...but I'm on the West Coast and typical 2-3 days after landing in USA.
    In Lights Therapy