Thread: Colorado Light Enthusiast meet up in Denver metro on January 26

Post Thanks / Like

Default Colorado Light Enthusiast meet up in Denver metro on January 26

It's finally time! We will begin our holding our meetings on the fourth Saturday of each month thru October. This month and we will be meeting on January 26th in the basement level of the South Metro Fire Rescue Administration building located at 9195 East Mineral Avenue which is near IKEA from 0900 until we are wore out from all of the excitement or 1700. We have been known have lunch delivered or take a break and come back as there are several places to dine close by. There is also a kitchen next door if needed. I will make the coffee and bring a dozen donuts. If you are so inclined bring something to share as well.

Everyone is welcome to attend. It has only happened a handful of times in the last several years, but please comment if you are planning to attend so that no one makes the drive only to find they are the only one showing up. We often have members driving from Colorado Springs, Greeley and Ft. Collins to be with us.

This month will be a meet and greet to put names and faces together from the various forums. We will have time to discuss the season's successes and failures, best practices, etc. Our room is setup for media presentations if anyone wants.

Due to some technical difficulties, I don't have access to the suggested topics to cover this year and would like to recreate some sort of a schedule so that people can plan ahead if a topic interests them. Consider something that you might want to present or facilitate for us. Someone mentioned a make and take event that another groups does which sounds like fun.

As always, feel free to bring items to give away, sell, or trade. Bring your "lighting" issues and any associated equipment for troubleshooting as we have a very knowledgable group to help out.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Brian Page

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Colorado Light Enthusiast meet up in Denver metro on January 26

Will be there, thanks for continuing to keep this group organized

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Colorado Light Enthusiast meet up in Denver metro on January 26

I won't be able to make it this month. I think I need to start putting a higher priority on these meetings.
    I do have a dumb controller that I think I want to sell. If anyone is interested I can get the specifics. It is a kit that has not been opened.