Thread: Who Wants A Ground Grid ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Who Wants A Ground Grid ??

I planned to use this new display prop at our old (much larger yard) home, but since we have moved (almost no yard at all) it needs to go to a new home. What is it? 24 Strings of top quality M6 100 Count Green LED's (full wave, sealed, dimmable) mounted in to black Boscoyo LED Strips on 3" centers. Each strip is approx. 25' long. I planned to set them up in parallel rows, spaced 24" apart across the yard. I planned to run them from a Ren24 in a CG-1000 case, with 24 custom made output cables. The cables start at approx 18" long on either side of the controller, and each subsequent cable is 24" longer than the one before, allowing 24" spacing of the strips from left to right (taking up 48' of ground space - or less if you place them closer together). I had a red setup similar to this at one time, and I thought it looked great and was really fun to sequence. This is well over $400 worth of Lights, Strips, Controller and Output Cables. I will sell the complete setup for only $249.00, plus shipping from 80924. They are boxed and weighed and shipping will not be more than $100.00 conus, less if you live fairly close to me (I am not up for taking all of the strips apart.....). Please PM if interested.

Set up sort of like this:

<<< Wires >>>
    | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rstehle; 01-11-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Who Wants A Ground Grid ??

Attachments are bad/not showing up (for me anyway)... and is it $249 or $2,949? Assuming a typo there!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Who Wants A Ground Grid ??

Yep, big typo.