Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is the Best vendor to purchase pixel lights

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Who is the Best vendor to purchase pixel lights

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan H View Post
    Can someone tell me how many pixels I can run in series before I need power injection? Can i run a string of 100 c9 with dual 5050 LED without power injection?
    Additionaly how Pixels can I have on one seperate run back to the controller, generally speaking.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Generally speaking, yes you can run 100 C9 with dual 5050s without injection. I've noticed dimming at about pixel 125. If you run at less than 100% brightness you can run even more pixels without needing injection.

Not sure exactly what you're asking for the second question.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by uncledan View Post
    I've bought a bunch from Scottled over the past few years. Zero failures so far. Drop Felix an email sales03@scottled.com You can custom order any length, spacing, wire size, etc. Never buy direct from Ali
    Do you get any type of invoice in PayPal? Working with a different person on Ali, and he only sent a payment request (no invoice attached). They could technically send me rocks if there is no description of what I am paying for, so just making sure that's the norm.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tjetzer View Post
    Generally speaking, yes you can run 100 C9 with dual 5050s without injection. I've noticed dimming at about pixel 125. If you run at less than 100% brightness you can run even more pixels without needing injection.

Not sure exactly what you're asking for the second question.
    I can not speak for the C9's, but i have run 150 pixels at 65% and did not notice any change. I have run 200 dumb nodes at 65% and noticed a slight change on all white at about node 175-180. I have plans to run the C9's around my roof this year, good to know how much i cna run. I had planned on only 100 in a run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12