Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arch strip recommendations

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Arch strip recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by XmasinVancouver View Post
    I know this is an older thread, but I second that motion, would love some pics of that, or sketch or something
    I am putting Pex Arches for the first time this year in between my candy canes along the side walk. For ease of set up, I have put 1-1/4" pvc pipe in the ground and screwed a piece of 1" pvc pipe on the candy canes. 1" pipe slides into the 1-1/4" nicely. So I have now attached a 1" Plus Fitting onto the candy cane with a piece of 1" pipe running vertical. On the Horizontal I have attached a 1" x 1/2" 90deg elbow. The 1" pex tubing fits over the 1/2" PVC Pipe with a small bolt through it to keep it from twisting. I drilled a hole through the bottom of the elbow to allow the connector for the lights to fit through. I figured the hole there will allow any water to drain that might get inside. Lights are water protected so not too worried there. I decided not to glue the elbow to the Plus Fitting and leave them attached to the arches. If they slip out at all I figured I could add a screw.
    Arch Base.jpg Arch Base 2.jpg Candy Cane Base.jpg Arch Corner.jpg Arch elbow.jpg
    Last edited by Little_b; 10-21-2019 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Photos

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123