Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ESPixelStick Enclosure Options

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: ESPixelStick Enclosure Options

Quote Originally Posted by algerdes View Post
    Big difference - Freedom "OF" religion vs. Freedom "FROM" religion.
    The only freedom I cared about was the freedom of not having them there to ruin the show. Good news is I heard they moved away. House is vacant.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry-Rigs View Post
    I don't seem to remember that particular right. I do remember the right to freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of association, and freedom of religion.
    It's the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" followed by the Free Exercise Clause of "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." The aforementioned dill-holes never seem to understand that the Constitution regulates what rights the government may infringe upon, rather than regulating what private citizens may do to one another (exceptions being the 13th Amendment and rights derived through the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment). So a private citizen can put up a religious display all year long and not violate any Constitutional right of any other person, but the moment a State actor does it, there may be a violation.
    Last edited by Kensington; 01-11-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kensington View Post
    ... never seem to understand that the Constitution regulates what rights the government may infringe upon, rather than regulating what private citizens may do to one another ...
    Exactly. Why is that not understood? Richard Dreyfus has a good thing: The Dreyfuss Civics Initiative

Post Thanks / Like

Where do you find 1" thin wall PVC? I'm not seeing on the big box (HD, Lowes) websites, is there a more technical name for it?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

You will find its description and name in the pixel pops wiki in the general features section:
    http://www.doityourselfchristmas.com...neral_Features
    Quote Originally Posted by garymullen View Post
    Where do you find 1" thin wall PVC? I'm not seeing on the big box (HD, Lowes) websites, is there a more technical name for it?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by garymullen View Post

Thanks!
    Most big box stores will refer to them as Sch 40 or Sch 200. Sch 200 is the thinner one. I use the Sch40 with no problems since I tend to have it on hand most of the time.

7. Likes garymullen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

1” Class 200 is the best...schedule 40 works, but is twice as thick, therefore blocks more WiFi then class 200
    Some areas do not allow the use of class 200 so not shown on national websites.....check your local HD or Lowe’s for stock.
    In Lights Therapy

Post Thanks / Like

cg500a.GIFcg500b.GIF

depending on your layout, a cg500 case could work as well. i use my espixelsticks to run my ws2811 floods. they are 24v and a cg500 case holds the psu and espixelstick perfectly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234