Thread: Lip sync image sometimes falls out

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lip sync image sometimes falls out

Hi I am running Vixen 3.5u4 but I am also testing on Development build #772. Doing a lot of Lipsync Image mapping. Using the tecnic descriped in video with going from sentences to word to phonetic sounds. When adding my image mapping and running I notice a lot of "fall outs" where the Image disappear. I canīt find a system in this. I can stop the sequence an see that the image is missing, but it is supposed to be on a phonetic sound and the is an image attach to this sound. I have attached an example of this. Let me know what else of information you need so this can be solved.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Lip sync image sometimes falls out

It is best if you create a bug on vixen lights describing this issue. Include your picture and a copy of the log files you can find in the log directory in your vixen directory.

2019 - Going to visit my Daughter in New Zealand (again). I will be dark for the 2nd year in a row. Sigh..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by larsande View Post
    Hi I am running Vixen 3.5u4 but I am also testing on Development build #772. Doing a lot of Lipsync Image mapping. Using the tecnic descriped in video with going from sentences to word to phonetic sounds. When adding my image mapping and running I notice a lot of "fall outs" where the Image disappear. I canīt find a system in this. I can stop the sequence an see that the image is missing, but it is supposed to be on a phonetic sound and the is an image attach to this sound. I have attached an example of this. Let me know what else of information you need so this can be solved.
    I've been experiencing the same issue. Most of the time it seems to happen with a short "etc". If I stretch out the time of "etc" no issue. I was going to wait and see it the problem is only limited to the preview. Have you tried it on an actual matrix and not just the preview?

Post Thanks / Like

If one or both of you can create a sample sequence that exhibits the issue and then create a bug report and attach a link to the profile we can take a look. Much easier if we have a working example to test with. You will have to zip your profile and use dropbox/google drive or something of the like.

Post Thanks / Like

I too saw issues where the phenom would not render, the box would be gray, randomly through out the sequence, I was only testing and learning, don't have any large matrix/megatree/p10 so I never used it, and I was not using the newer sequencing method for lipsync, I was placing the timing marks for the word and used the lipsync converter tool to generate the phenoms.
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

This happens when the phonemes end up being less then 50ms in length, you can adjust each one to 50ms or above and it will work. Sometimes you can delete one of them so the others can be increased to 50ms or above. I have to do this with a lot of mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarmstr View Post
    This happens when the phonemes end up being less then 50ms in length, you can adjust each one to 50ms or above and it will work. Sometimes you can delete one of them so the others can be increased to 50ms or above. I have to do this with a lot of mine.
    Thanks that help the issue by deleting some of the phonetic sounds when they are below 50 ms.