Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 86

Thread: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by dcamron View Post
    Now it's time for all of the questions about what you're offering, do you/will you have this or that.

    In prior years you had a selection of wire colors for pixels. Now it looks like you only have RWB wire. That doesn't work for me because I have exposed wire in the trees and wrapped around other things that are visible.
    Below is what I'm looking for, please let me know if you plan to offer any of these wire colors/voltages.

    Green wire bullet nodes 12v
    White wire bullet nodes 12v
    Black wire bullet nodes 5v


    Thanks.
    There is a selection box for wire color on each presale page for pixels .
    Multi
    green
    white
    black

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sheboygan, WI
    Posts
    1,712
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by AJR214 View Post
    So all the pricing on your site right now is "Pre-Sale" pricing discounts from now until Feb 2nd? I see some items marked "2019 Pre-Sale" in the categories, but just making sure there isn't a special section I'm missing.
    All items with "2019 Pre-Sale" in the listing (which is most) are pre-sale items. There is not a separate category for pre-sale items.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Folsom, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by angus40 View Post
    There is a selection box for wire color on each presale page for pixels .
    Multi
    green
    white
    black
    For 5V pixel the wire color selection box is missing - they're on case lot, not on units.
    Last edited by mrGrumpy; 01-04-2019 at 08:05 PM.
    In Lights Therapy

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrGrumpy View Post
    For 5V pixel the wire color selection box is missing - there on case lot, not on units.
    Hmmm , I see it there > 50 String Case WS2811 5v IP68 led pixels - 2019 Pre-sale .

    http://www.diyledexpress.com/index.p...roducts_id=666

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sheboygan, WI
    Posts
    1,712
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrGrumpy View Post
    For 5V pixel the wire color selection box is missing - there on case lot, not on units.
    Thank you! I've fixed that.

    Todd

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by dcamron View Post
    Now it's time for all of the questions about what you're offering, do you/will you have this or that.

    In prior years you had a selection of wire colors for pixels. Now it looks like you only have RWB wire. That doesn't work for me because I have exposed wire in the trees and wrapped around other things that are visible.
    Below is what I'm looking for, please let me know if you plan to offer any of these wire colors/voltages.

    Green wire bullet nodes 12v
    White wire bullet nodes 12v
    Black wire bullet nodes 5v


    Thanks.
    There is a drop down selection on the product pages to select your wire color.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by AJR214 View Post
    So all the pricing on your site right now is "Pre-Sale" pricing discounts from now until Feb 2nd? I see some items marked "2019 Pre-Sale" in the categories, but just making sure there isn't a special section I'm missing.
    Nope, all items that are in the pre-sale have "presale" in their name. There are no special categories or sections.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by tjetzer View Post
    Thank you! I've fixed that.

    Todd
    You had me worried! Thank you for fixing it and for allowing color options! Now onto planning my order...

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

    In the description for the pixel spools it says, "There are power injection wires every 50 pixels allowing you to cut your pixels as you need." What exactly is that? Does it just mean the length of wire is longer between pixel 50 and 51, or is it something else?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by A2K97 View Post
    In the description for the pixel spools it says, "There are power injection wires every 50 pixels allowing you to cut your pixels as you need." What exactly is that? Does it just mean the length of wire is longer between pixel 50 and 51, or is it something else?
    Probably means that every 50 pixels there is a 2 pin connector that is a breakout for + and - to allow for power injection.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •