Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool 2019 January Pre-Sale!

It's that time again! Let's get the pre-sale party started! Our January pre-sale will run Jan 5 - Feb 2nd. Orders are expected to start shipping mid to late May, with all orders expected to ship by June 1st. Any questions, let us know! In the mean time you might notice a few items missing from our site, these are items we are updating to pre-sale pricing and all items for the pre-sale will be listed when the pre-sale launches.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

Deleted duplicate
    Last edited by DIYledEXPRESS; 01-02-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

By the way... We will be adding P5 panels to the pre-sale and the site! Not only that, but we will be adding breakout boards for HP server power supplies, and pixel reels will be available again with more options! Pixels in case quantities will be back for the pre-sale too! Not only that, but we will be offering the popular Bud Industry 32026 enclosure too! These and a few more cool additions will be coming to the DIYledEXPRESS family in 2019! We are trying to do it big for you guys this year!

4. Thanks Stormyblade, dcamron thanked for this post
    Likes dcamron liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey. Will you get any wiznet upgrade kits for the e68x for the pre-sale? Thanks!
    [SIZE=3][B]8000 + E1.31 Channels (5x E68x controllers)
    128 Renard Channels[/SIZE][/B]
    sequencing with LightShow Pro 2.8 and/or Vixen 3 (using xLights scheduler)
    2 x Pixel Mega Trees, RGB Pixel Roofline, 2 x RGB Pixel Spinners, 11 x Pixel Bushes, 6 x GECE Icicle Arches, 16 x RGB Mini Trees, 2 x Vertical Pixel Poles,
    12 x 10w RGB Floods, 160 Strobes controlled by Arduino
    [URL="http://www.controlthelights.net"]http://www.controlthelights.net[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

You can shoot an email to dlovely@diyledexpress.com he handles the board sales for our site.

Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping to order some more strobes. But website says sold out. Do you know when more will be available?
    Thanks
    Adam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNv4__V1LA8

or type Christmas lights in st charles in the youtube search bar.
    Leglamp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leglamp View Post
    I was hoping to order some more strobes. But website says sold out. Do you know when more will be available?
    Thanks
    Adam
    We are no longer carrying the strobes. The remaining stock is in the store and once it's gone, it's gone.

Post Thanks / Like

So we kind of did a thing... Todd was really productive last night... Got the whole store ready for the pre-sale a day early! That's right! The store is up and running and accepting orders for the pre-sale a day early!

Post Thanks / Like

Now it's time for all of the questions about what you're offering, do you/will you have this or that.

In prior years you had a selection of wire colors for pixels. Now it looks like you only have RWB wire. That doesn't work for me because I have exposed wire in the trees and wrapped around other things that are visible.
    Below is what I'm looking for, please let me know if you plan to offer any of these wire colors/voltages.

Green wire bullet nodes 12v
    White wire bullet nodes 12v
    Black wire bullet nodes 5v

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

So all the pricing on your site right now is "Pre-Sale" pricing discounts from now until Feb 2nd? I see some items marked "2019 Pre-Sale" in the categories, but just making sure there isn't a special section I'm missing.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast