Thread: Possible Bug with Wipe Effect on Arches

Post Thanks / Like

Default Possible Bug with Wipe Effect on Arches

I have a set of 9 arches, grouped together in a group called 'front arches'. When using the wipe effect, for top down or bottom up, the first 2 arches complete the effect, then effect runs across the other 7. If i apply the effect at my 'root group' level so that it wipes down house, trees, mega trees, arches, it behaves as it should. I have tried everything including re-creating the elements, re-mapping them, etc., but when I apply the wipe effect to my arch group, it continues to do the first 2, then the rest of them. Left to right/right to left works fine. Very strange. Any thoughts before I log a bug?

it's worth noting that if I apply the effect to my house outline group, mega tree group(s), etc., it works fine, just seems isolated to arches for some reason..

thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Possible Bug with Wipe Effect on Arches

I don't think it's a bug because I have several arches and have not had this issue. I'm struggling to come up with a cause of your issue.
    Ed
    Happily retired

Post Thanks / Like

Zip up the profile and provide a link to it on dropbox. google drive etc and I can take a look at it. It is usually easier to look at it vs guessing what might be happening.

4. Likes libby2cm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    Zip up the profile and provide a link to it on dropbox. google drive etc and I can take a look at it. It is usually easier to look at it vs guessing what might be happening.
    Hey Jeff, just sent you a PM with a link to my profile & additional details... let me know your thoughts. Thanks!