Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vixen is down and i have no show - Please Help!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vixen is down and i have no show - Please Help!

You guys are all freaking geniuses! In the end I believe you are all correct.

I posted this in another thread regarding my problem as well...

"Thank you to all who have responded. I thought I'd touch base and provide an update. My show is up and running again! It is entirely due to the knowledge and time so generously given to me by another member of DIYC - ReelPilot. I am fortunate enough to live about 15 minutes away and he did it all. I can't believe his knowledge and understanding, I don't understand about 80% of what he tries to explain to me but I just want to say THANK YOU for his help.

I can't tell you for sure what was actually causing this problem. We believe it has something to due with the usb>rs485 adapters. I have ordered some replacements but now I will be returning them thanks to the ingenious idea ReelPilot had which was to use a E6084 he had for the output of the renard signal. It works better than ever before! I love the fact I can easily run 4 universes off that one board, it seems so much more simple to me and I may be crazy but I swear the led's on my 64's seem brighter and more "crisp" in their operation.

I may just try one of the new adapters to see if that truly was the issue but for now I need to get back to life, I've literally done nothing for days but try to get my show up and going again. What a relief to see Blinky Flashy again! "

2. Thanks Macrosill thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vixen is down and i have no show - Please Help!

Great job sticking with it. And Thanks to ReelPilot for helping out another and all those who contributed to Javo's threads.

Great work guys.
    Thanks,
    Brian, your friendly site Admin.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123