Thread: 3.5u4 Crashing when using export tool.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3.5u4 Crashing when using export tool.

Every time I try to export a specific sequence to Falcon player sequence it crashes 3.5 and closes. Does not matter if I select add music or not.
    I had a similar issue with the same sequence when trying to process a show (it would hang and never run) I tweaked around in the sequence's effects but still not exporting.
    Any Idea where to start?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 3.5u4 Crashing when using export tool.

There is likely one or more effects that are not correctly rendering. You can look in the error logs and there will likely be an error pointing to the type of effect that is having the issue. Many of the data points in that effect will be logged there and that may help you narrow down which one it is. It will also likely be rendered as a gray bar in the timeline unless it is a text, lip-sync or countdown effect.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 3.5u4 Crashing when using export tool.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    There is likely one or more effects that are not correctly rendering. You can look in the error logs and there will likely be an error pointing to the type of effect that is having the issue. Many of the data points in that effect will be logged there and that may help you narrow down which one it is. It will also likely be rendered as a gray bar in the timeline unless it is a text, lip-sync or countdown effect.
    Turns out I had some fading effects on a SS relay I was goofing around with last year. I changed those effects to set level BAM! Bob's your uncle, and it is working now.