Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Network Question (Again)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Network Question (Again)

I know I am going to regret this because my brain only holds so much. I have a Edgemax X router 2 Ubiquiti M2 Ap's and 25 pixel sticks running Shelby's 3.0. I turn off DHCP after I get what I want, an IP, and leave it off when my show runs, rebooting the router. I am also running Multicast and Unicast wireless, why? because my GECE's like Multicast and my 2811 pixels love Unicast for the most part. Once you get an IP on the ESP-01 board it seems to hang on to it forever even after flashing and re-flashing.

Let's go back to your non-lighting lights. When you call up the ESP's IP do you see your source IP in the UI? And packets being received? I use FPP and I check the always transmit data. GECE's with the Pixelstick don't like other devices like tablets, phones and such on the same network.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Network Question (Again)

Here is another weird issue that popped up last night. I have 2 APs setup. The one in my yard went into isolation mode for some reason. The one in my neighbors yard picked up all the Pixel Sticks except the 2 on my roof. My stuff still running normal speed. His stuff still has a lag. Man I am confused.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12