Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Issue with element turning off at wrong time

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Issue with element turning off at wrong time

Quote Originally Posted by kev View Post
    you are only using 16 channels (2x 8ch ssr) but your first sketch is setup for 48 channels. Try reducing the defined number of channels in your sketch.
    Thanks again for the help. I tried this, and still no change. It is extremely odd. I am wondering if I am making the changes to fast during the song. Is there a minimum limit for the relays to work properly (time-wise that is)?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Are you using mechanical delays of SSRs? the shortest pulse length my SSRs can recognize is about 0.07 second. Mechanical relays are much slower.
    Kevin

2017 - Pi3 w/FPP controlling 8 ESPixelsticks driving 1250pixels and 3 Arduino MEGAS communicating with ESP-01s driving 96 channels
    2016 - 184 channels of Blinking/Flashing using 4 Arduino MEGAs and cheap home-made props.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kev View Post
    Are you using mechanical delays of SSRs? the shortest pulse length my SSRs can recognize is about 0.07 second. Mechanical relays are much slower.
    This is what I am using.

SainSmart 8-Channel 5V Solid State Relay Module Board for Arduino Uno Duemilanove MEGA2560 MEGA1280 ARM DSP PIC https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006J4G45G..._MAYcCbAKAXDT9

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123