Thread: Sweet Mother

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sweet Mother

My light show for this year has been put on hold. I normally spend thanksgiving week putting up lights. I spent last week sitting with my mom and dad. After a 2 year decline due to Alzheimerís my mom went home to Jesus on Monday afternoon. Itís a blessing but will always miss her until I see her again in heaven.

http://www.bakerfhvc.com/obituary/roberta-bert-duerksen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dave-800Px-20KLts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sweet Mother

So sorry for your loss. There is never a good time, but during the Holidays is an even worse time to lose a loved one. My wife was just told a couple of days ago that her mother may have only a week or two to live, almost the exact same scenario as your Mom, slow decline due to dementia. Again, so sorry.
    Last edited by rstehle; 11-28-2018 at 03:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rstehle View Post
    So sorry for your loss. There is never a good time, but during the Holidays is an even worse time to lose a loved one.
    I agree. She lived Christmas lights and coming by to see the show over and over again. I will have to get it finished for her after the services are over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dave-800Px-20KLts

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry to hear this news, Dave. Blessings to you all, and of course, bless the rich memories you have of her. And remember His promise: "I am with you even until the end."

http://digwdf.com/store/
    The DIGWDF Store is closed for all sales. Thanks to everyone who supported us through the years!
    User guides, documentation and other files are still free and available for downloading.