Thread: Singing tree sequence

Post Thanks / Like

Default Singing tree sequence

Gents; I finished putting together my single singing tree....fun r maybe not. I noticed there r plenty of sequences running several trees but none r next to none for single trees. My question is can i somehow use the multiple tree sequence for a single tree? For your info I'm trying to convert the LOR 4 singing tree sequence timed to "Can Can" to my one lonely tree.
    Last edited by dallam1; 11-22-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Singing tree sequence

I mix all parts onto a single tree. When there are distinct singers, I change the border color of the tree to simulate a different singer. But when you get songs that have several singers singing at the same time, you loose the individual distinction, but can still have the one tree sing the whole thing.

Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting mixing all singers into one but here we go again with a complicated procedure. Haven't the foggiest idea how to combine all singers into one....thanks though!

Post Thanks / Like

Using imported V2 sequences is going to be messy. But if you use the new lipsync methodologies and make mark collections for the voices with the lipsync effect, it becomes a world easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk